Well,it's a start of a new year,and one of my resolutions will be to write more posts(which is a recurring resolution it seems).Over the last week or so I finished my little Matroyska project,now with five pieces.To continue the Joule Thief theme I've also started building another three with vintage capacitors.One will have the option of changing the flash rate :10,20 or 30 uF.
After these are finished I'm planning on starting to make some non electronic things:balancing toys.
Tuesday, December 20, 2016
Saturday, December 10, 2016
Lately I have discovered the matryoshka doll(those Russian nesting dolls) as an interesting holder for projects.I have ideas to use them for a magbot pendulum and a series of flashing Joule thieves.The latter one I'm currently working on.